Friday, October 23, 2009

Sonia and Eric

I recently made a list of new things that I wanted to incorporate into my business. I expected to have 10 or 11 new ideas that I'd like to at least have in the works by the end of 2009. The list is at 27 items and counting.

One of those things was to get a J. Herndon Photography Facebook page up and running. I could have just jumped in and made one already, but I want to do it right. I'm taking time to get everything in place to keep up this blog as well as the Facebook site and have them actually work together. I don't want them to seem like two separate entities, nor do I want them to seem like mirrors of one another. The blog will remain a journal for my life behind the lens, while the Facebook page will be more of a snapshot and a way to get information out there about what I'm doing that may be of interest to you. In the past, I have posted announcements and special promotions on this blog. All of that will be moving to Facebook.

For now, enjoy this slideshow of Sonia and Eric at the Memphis Botanic Garden. They'll be getting married at The Garden in April of 2010.




No comments: