Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A New Inspiration

I would say that I'll be the first to say it, but that's not entirely true. Over the past year, people have casually mentioned to me that I have been a bad blogger. So there it is. I'VE BEEN A BAD BLOGGER.

In the spirit of being a good blogger, I'm making a commitment right here and how. I will blog at least 3 times a week from this point forward. Some weeks I'll blog every day. I have a few recent gigs that I am dying to show off, as well as some upcoming weddings and events. If you are a past, current or future client, or if you are still checking me out to see if I'm a good fit for you, you'll want to check back often. I'll give you the details from my weddings as well as some "blog-only" specials that will be listed here and no place else.

To kick off the new era, I'll announce a portrait session special that will be in effect at least through the end of August. For $150, I'll meet you anywhere you like and spend an hour photographing any person or persons. I know, I know, the usual one hour portrait session is $100, so how is this a special bargain? It's a special bargain because the entire $150 will apply toward the purchase of prints.

I also want to give props to the guys at L and Jay Productions. They have long been one of my favorite florists in the Memphis area. They always do phenomenal work and their setups make my job a little easier. When L and Jay do the flowers, I know all of the details will be in order.

No comments: