Thursday, July 30, 2009

Spring Cleaning

This week has seen the beginning of a few changes that have been in the works for a while. I've spent most of the week cleaning my office, going through closets and cabinets, moving things around, fixing/replacing anything that was broken and so forth. I started back in the spring, when it really was "spring cleaning". Now, well into the summer, I am finally bringing this project to fruition. Those of you who have been here in the past will likely not recognize it the next time you are here.

I mention all of this because it is part of a bigger plan. I am making room in my office to accommodate two new projects/products. I'll announce them formally when they are ready to go, but for now I'll just say that some special deals will be coming to accompany them.

I'll post more pictures later tonight from a really fun engagement session at Rhodes College.

Ciao for now.

No comments: